Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Khloe Kardashian: I Regret Having Sex at 14

Khloe Kardashian: I Regret Having Sex at 14

Khloe Kardashian lost her virginity at the age of 14 -- and she wants her young fans to know that she wishes she had waited.

The 26-year-old star opened up about her past to the ladies of The View on Monday, revealing that her first sexual experience was with an older guy she was "secretly dating."

"Looking back I think that's not a normal thing," the reality star said, adding that she almost felt "conned" by her sex partner. "Well, not conned, but persuaded, because he was older and I felt I wouldn't be accepted or cool or whatever."

Kardashian, who is now happily married to basketball star Lamar Odom, says she regretted her actions.

"I felt so disgusted with myself," she admits. "I stopped talking to him and actually didn't have sex for three years after that because I knew I was young and I knew I wasn't ready."

Now, it's a lesson that Kardashian hopes to pass on to her fans.

"I should have listened to my parents. Don't let anyone pressure you," she told viewers. "It's not worth it and how I felt afterwards."

You can learn more about the Kardashian sisters in their new tell-all Kardashian Konfidential, which is in bookstores now.

How young is too young to have sex? Chime in below!

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/khloe-kardashian-i-regret-having-sex-14/1-a-301368

Noureen DeWulf Olivia Munn Olivia Wilde Padma Lakshmi Paige Butcher

No comments:

Post a Comment