Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Justin Bieber Loves CHUCK NORRIS!


There's a reason why the mall is lined with 15-year old girls today: the quasi autobiography of Justin Bieber went on sale this morning.

Titled "First Step 2 Forever: My Story," the book is billed as a "a window into my world" by the pop star - and it even folds out into a poster!

So, what can loyal fans learn about Justin from these pages? We've excepted a few passages below, from entries regarding his penchant to dairy to his feelings about a former martial arts-based movie star...

Justin Bieber Book Cover

How big is his tour? “It takes eight buses and a whole fleet of eighteen-wheelers to move all the people and equipment. WOW!”

Does he dine on dairy? “Singers aren’t supposed to have dairy before a show, but we all know I’m a rule breaker. Pizza is just so good!”

What does he think of his fans? “Every single one of you lifts me a little bit higher.”

Does he have dating advice? “I hate being on a date where both people are working too hard to come up with stuff to say. You know it’s working when you can just chill - listen to music, watch a movie or whatever - without feeling like you have to force the conversation. It should just be natural.”

Is he ever nervous? That’s another question I get all the time: ‘Do you get nervous?’ The truth is: I don’t. I don’t mean for that to come off as cocky. I just don’t see what’s to be afraid of.”

Does he like anything aside from the opposite sex? “There are lots of things I really like besides girls. Like pizza. And pranking. And CHUCK NORRIS.”

How does he really feel about Chuck Norris? "There was no point in trying to tell anyone at school about [meeting Usher and Justin Timberlake]. It would be like telling them I was going to meet CHUCK NORRIS, and we all know that guy is untouchable. I mean, c’mon. It’s CHUCK NORRIS. He doesn’t need Twitter, he’s already following you.”

Okay, ladies, you heard the man: if you wanna date Justin Bieber, act more like Chuck Norris.

Kristanna Loken Kristen Bell Kristin Cavallari Kristin Kreuk Kristy Swanson

No comments:

Post a Comment